Alternate Power Unit Kit / 110-Volt AC
Includes Carrier and Fittings
If you already have a QuickJack equipped with a 12-volt DC power unit, but you’d like to occasionally use a 110-volt AC power unit at the house or garage, this is the perfect add-on accessory. It comes complete with an extra carrier and fittings kit to make swapping power units a breeze.
Our miniature 110-volt AC hydraulic power unit is a rugged and very reliable hydraulic power source that delivers huge performance. Its compact size means it’s lightweight and easy to transport. An integrated flow divider / combiner valve equally proportions the hydraulic fluid allowing both QuickJack frames to remain synchronized during operation. A 2-button pendant control is built using high-impact, highly visible plastic and comes standard with a 13' cord. High quality starter ensures long life and a fast start every time. Built to weather harsh conditions and provide consistent performance for years.
- (1) 110-volt AC hydraulic power unit
- (1) Power unit carrier
- (2) Male Quick-connect Fittings
AC 110-Volt Hydraulic Unit Features:
POWER UNIT ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
IMPORTANT NOTE: EXTENSION CORDS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED. Using extensions cords can adversely affect operation and can cause overheating conditions and damage to power unit. If using an extension cord, use the shortest cord possible. Refer to extension cord size chart below.
- Be the first to review this product
Printer Friendly Sales Sheets
- BL-3500SLX QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- BL-5000SLX QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- BL-7000SLX QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- BL-5000EXT QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- BL-7000EXT QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- QuickJack Motorcycle Lift Adapters Sales Sheet (pdf)
QuickJack Garage Lift Parts Diagram
- BL-3500SLX QuickJack Garage Lift Parts Diagram (pdf)
- BL-5000SLX QuickJack Garage Lift Parts Diagram (pdf)
- BL-7000SLX QuickJack Garage Lift Parts Diagram (pdf)
Other QuickJack Downloads
QuickJack Portable Car Lift Manual (All Models) (pdf) UPDATED - MAY 2018 - *NEW