Shipped in sets of eight hydraulic dust caps. Quick-disconnect hydraulic fittings NOT INCLUDED.
QuickJack hydraulic dust caps are tailor-made to securely fit to all leader and hydraulic hose fittings in the car lift assembly kit. Designed from a robust polymer that is non-erosive and abrasion-resistant, as well as tight-fitting in order to prevent dust, debris, transmission fluid, oil and other nasty particles from clogging your QuickJack hose fittings, these hydraulic dust caps are a must to extend the life of your portable car lift system. They’re slightly elastic when pulled to prevent tearing and/or snapping of the connective polymer line. Never worry about misplacing your dust caps during installation, general use or periodic maintenance of your QuickJack system: a connective hoop, attached to the end of each hydraulic dust cap, simply slides over each hose end before you secure the fittings, and it cannot fall off unless the hose fitting is wrenched off.
DUST CAPS INCLUDED WITH YOUR NEW CAR LIFT PURCHASE.
The QuickJack hydraulic dust caps are sold in sets of eight: four, 6-1/4” dust caps for the male leader hose fittings (1" diameter) and four, 6-3/4" dust caps for female hydraulic hose fittings (1-1/4" diameter).
- Be the first to review this product
Printer Friendly Sales Sheets
- BL-3500SLX QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- BL-5000SLX QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- BL-7000SLX QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- BL-5000EXT QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- BL-7000EXT QuickJack Car Lift Sales Sheet (pdf)
- QuickJack Motorcycle Lift Adapters Sales Sheet (pdf)
QuickJack Garage Lift Parts Diagram
- BL-3500SLX QuickJack Garage Lift Parts Diagram (pdf)
- BL-5000SLX QuickJack Garage Lift Parts Diagram (pdf)
- BL-7000SLX QuickJack Garage Lift Parts Diagram (pdf)
Other QuickJack Downloads
QuickJack Portable Car Lift Manual (All Models) (pdf) UPDATED - JUNE 2018 - *NEW